Monday, December 12, 2011

Joy to the World

I love to listen to Christmas music. There are so many wonderful songs out there, and a few bad ones as well.

In my car I normally rotate between talk radio and Christian radio. Although for some reason our local station does to play Christian Christmas music. There is alot of it, and they should give us a break of the same songs they play over and over. This season though, I have gotten some new Christmas CDs - Toby Mac, David Crowder Band, and Matthew West. They are in rotation in my car right now. My favorite is the DCB. It is all your favorite, but with a twist. You will definitely enjoy them all. My girls especially enjoy Toby Mac's.

Check them out and enjoy some wonderful Christmas music to enhance your holiday season.

Merry Christmas from the Dear Family!!!

No comments: